My A.D.D. keeps me from fully revealing my purpo...look a squirrel!

Friday, April 21, 2006

This is my first posting to a hopefully long blog.

My name is not important because if you've gotten to this blog I should know you... anywho. I have made millions of plans for my summer, and slowly killing off the ones that do not appeal to me. The summer plan I am most enthusiastic about would have to be "going with kai to hike the last bit of the appalachian trail" if I can accomplish this I will be sedated.
Right now from the comfort of my own home listening to "It's got to be funky" I'm sure that I can do it. when I'm hiking, and bird watching with friends I'm not so sure, and when I'm actually on the trail I'll probably be so drowned in the forrest uphoria that I wont feel pain :^)
Though I am not half the writer that kai is I will be keeping this blog up even if I dont go on the trip. Man I wish I were better at eloquently vocalizing my feelings on blogs and such, but it seems so superficial and I like talking to someone better than ejecting them onto some blog that I dont know if anyone is reading. BLAH BLAH BLAh, you dont need to hear this from me... see thats what I'm talking about. the computer cannot comfort me and tell me that my feelings actually do matter, stupid computer.
Ahem back to the trip. So I have to save up tons of money and buy the stuff that kai says that I'll need. I also need to save up enough money for college though that should not be soo hard because of the low price of turkey town. (Snow college) hehe I'm listening to Hopek now.



ps. Jesus loves you, and is my role model. just thought I'd let you know. bye all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home