My A.D.D. keeps me from fully revealing my purpo...look a squirrel!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Fate, and irony have become major players in my game of life. Their attack on the continuation of this trip have become a nagging reality. My low paying (but well enjoyed) job is frustrating me because of the previously mentioned reason. It wouldn't be so bad if I could give plasma. Then I could actually keep my job. The reason I cannot donate evolves from previous problems in my past. First and foremost, my psoriasis; The medication required to subdue my monster in the past remains in my bloodstream, and is harmful to undeveloped children. Thus, I cannot donate. Even after two years of cleansing my liver has held onto some of the more dangerous chemicals.
After quitting my job I can hopefully get work at a local steel mill that is paying 12.50 an hour. First of all, I dont even know if I can get the job at the steel mill. secondly I dont know if i'll like it.

well, Thats enough of my complaining for now.
p.s. my next entry should be happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home